If you have life, you have a purpose. I have been encouraging a lot of creative people, and I can tell you that it is only when you are aligned with your purpose in what you do in your life that you can feel fulfilled. Each one of us has gifts, special abilities or specific interests you feel drawn by, and you forget about the time when doing the thing you love. Maybe you would say you do not know what your purpose is. To this, I would answer: you probably know what it is not. Sometimes it could be you have a passion for many things, and you do not have to worry to stand out.
The expression of your purpose is the reflection of who you really are. When you become aware of this, you can start to do something meaningful for you and the others. You have to know that your voice really matters. Nobody is doing what you do the way you are doing it. The world needs this special gift that has ben given to you. We are all unique in our own ways. Look around! The world needs more light & love. Art and creativity are ways for self-expression, to raise consciousness and share messages. More than this, you can serve a higher purpose being who you really are. When you make an impact on your life, be sure that it will also have an impact on the lives of others. Stop wasting time, honour yourself, honouring your purpose. Here are five things to make a difference with your life.
1. Commit to putting out there the subtle truth that only you can hear. Allow your abilities out. No way to hold your truth longer.
2. It is about walking the talk. Stop talking about what you dream to achieve. Take real actions to be the change you want to see. Be an achiever. Life is what we art.
3. Take your power seriously. If you do not believe in your authentic power, no one will believe in it. We become what we believe.
4. Serve. Find your way to serve a higher purpose being you. Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person.
5. Go where the resonance is and take the decision to pursue what makes you feel right. We are always at choice. Choose to live from your heart. Do not let people’s opinions nor your fears have authority over you preventing you from expanding in your truth.
All I can say to you is that it all starts with you. Be brave enough to take the decision to make a difference with your life. It’s a decision! Start the business of living what really matters for you. Start from scratch and start all over again if you have to!
If you want to turn the page and write a new page of your story to live your purpose,I dedicate myself to encourage and empower women and men so they shift their perspective, create a new mindset, a new way to be expressed and fulfilled. Check my Empowerment coaching section here for more infos & to work with me from wherever you are in the world.
See you on this same place for the next #ThursdayFoodForSoul. Don’t forget to check the videos I post on the Soul Blog to inspire you. You can also check L’Eclectique Magazine to get arty inspiration & discover many perspectives from artists from the world & subscribe to my newsletter to receive positives & empowering vibes in your inbox once a month. Leave me your comments & you can also send me your questions: email@example.com
Much Love to You. Fulfilled, is the place to be** sarah
Fondatrice de L'Eclectique, subjuguée par l'écriture & l'anglais.
Auteure du roman "Subjuguer me fascine"
Writer & Soul artist
Author of the mini book for Soul "The Most Precious Love" & Soul prose book "French Kiss".
My intention is to help people expand their self-awareness & confidence. Overcome their emotional pain & self-doubt so they can transform & let their light shine to make a difference with their lives. I also do Astrology consultations & Tarot readings to find and communicate insights & healing to people who feel called to work with me.
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less travelled by and, that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost