L’Eclectique, independent magazine launched on December 18th, 2014, is an invitation to travel in the creation from East to West. This magazine is dedicated to feature talents who live in MENA region or have a passion/link with this region but not only. L’Eclectique encourages all forms of self-expression by creativity and art. Creation is the masterpiece of its pages.
This magazine is a home for all the creative & warm people who want to make a soul difference with their lives. Sarah has decided to make this magazine a platform to encourage people to speak their truth and connect through arty stories. Art is a powerful way to break free but also to heal, empower yourself & give meaning to your personal experience. Art is an expression of our innermost beings; it allows us to connect, to reframe things and shift our perspective(s).
On L’Eclectique, you won’t find a “classic organization” and separation between the different forms of arts. The founder thinks that all the creative expressions enhance each other somehow, and she wanted to display different languages for the name of the sections to show the rich multicultural context of this magazine. This website is organized in 5 sections:
-“Wanderlust”, “Duende”, “Kare Dasti”, “ Soul To Soul” & “Between moon & words”.
– “Wanderlust” is the name of the section of travels. An invitation to discover the world through the eyes of different artists.
– “Duende” is the name of the section for all the artistic expressions & intellectual. In English “duende” can be define like the mysterious power of art to deeply move a person.
– “Kare Dasti” is an expression from the Persian language meaning « handmade ». A section about fine arts expressions crafted by the hands.
– ” Soul To Soul” is the section for the articles on self-awareness, relationships, healing, personal develoment, self-empowerment & spirituality. It’s also the section where people share a personal story to communicate awareness.
– “Between moon & words” is the space to explore the healing arts with Sarah
This magazine has been created by a woman who has a deep passion for culture and travel. Sarah Anouar is graduated in law, and international relations from Sorbonne University in Paris. She has founded this magazine from her heart, being inspired by her Mediterranean origins with the influence of a French culture and a Parisian note. After many travels in her parent’s countries, Morocco and Tunisia; but also her wanderlust in New York, Dubai, Barcelona & London…, she finally got to the obvious conclusion of the richness of the world’s culture and its diversity. Fascinated by an absolute energy: Art.
After different experiences, she had the calling to create this magazine to manifest a vision, a way to see the world and maybe a way of being too.
L’Eclectique thanks all the artists featured, the readers from the world & above all the Energy.
Contact Us: You like the creative & warm spirit of L’Eclectique, you are curious, passionate by culture, art, travel, self-awareness, spirituality & lifestyle; you like to write, you wish to present your artwork, share your story send your contribution writing an article in English or in French, share your photos, videos, make us a proposition or just ask us a question, send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org